We’re a fast-paced growth start-up looking for a passionate digital marketing specialist to join our team!
The Digital Marketing Specialist / Performance Marketer will work alongside the CMO and Content Manager to lead all digital marketing initiatives tied to B2B inbound lead generation. This is a role for someone who is passionate about performance marketing and wants to work on a wide spectrum of initiatives including paid media, email marketing and analytics reporting. You’ll play a pivotal role in growing our business from day 1 and have a direct impact on our team’s success.
What You’ll Do
- Support the CMO with the development of marketing campaigns/paid media strategies and take full ownership of the execution
- Build, execute and optimize google search and social media ad campaigns
- Lead all paid media initiatives with industry publications and associations (namely industry eblasts)
- Plan and execute drip email campaigns to nurture leads down the conversion funnel
- Lead landing page strategy and optimization
- Collaboration with freelancers, agencies and internal team members for campaign asset creation
- Collaboration with Content Manager for SEO strategies and execution
- Ability to plan and execute audience segmentation, email personalization, A/B and multivariate testing as it relates to each campaign
- Lead ROAS and KPI reporting with a focus on constantly improving results
- Setup reporting metrics in Hubspot, Google Analytics and Data Studio
What You’ll Need
- 2-3 years of experience in paid media (Google Search, Facebook, LinkedIn), preferably for B2B campaigns
- Experience building campaigns optimized for conversions and CPA
- Very comfortable with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Strong organizational, leadership and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Most importantly, a passion for growth marketing and lead generation. We want someone who is hungry to try new things and drive business results!
Nice to Haves
- Experience working at a high-growth start-up
- Experience with HubSpot CRM
- Written and spoken proficiency in French
Why Work at GoMaterials?
As one of Montreal’s fastest-growing start-ups, GoMaterials is revolutionizing the procurement process in the landscape construction industry! Our B2B marketplace optimizes how landscape contractors source plant and hardscape materials. We’ve been named one of Canada’s most innovative companies by Innovations of the World. Over the last 3 years, we have helped landscapers save time, money, and stress while sourcing over 1.5 million plants and trees.
Lead by a young and eager group of entrepreneurs, GoMaterials is aggressively expanding across North America, with an expected growth of over 100% in 2021. We are looking for passionate people to join to our team!
- Having fun through the wins and the losses
- Supporting each other through teamwork
- Growing together on a business and personal level
- Being resourceful and making sh*t happen
- Caring for your team, company and community
Benefits and perks to look forward to:
- Great work environment and team culture (Click here to learn more about our culture)
- Benefits including Telemedicine
- Work from home opportunities
- Vacation and paid time off
- Team 5 à 7s, lunches, and outings
- Casual dress code; wear what’s comfortable
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’d be a great fit at our company and are passionate about this job, we want to hear from you!