If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing and exciting startup environment, then this is the job for you! In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting the sales team by finding and qualifying new business leads and suppliers. You’ll play a pivotal role in growing our business from day 1 and you’ll be able to continuously share your ideas with us. What’s more? You’ll gain practical experience and may have the opportunity to join our team full-time!
What You’ll Do
- Support with the standardization of supplier inventory data
- Support with the creation of new products in our inventory database
- Support with the uploading of inventory data into our inventory manager
- Work with the supplier inventory team to hit company objectives
What's in it For You
- Real hands-on experience: You will play a pivotal role in our team, truly gaining hands on experience developing and executing our 2022 plans.
- Opportunities for growth: GoMaterials is a start-up that is growing quick! Not only does that mean exposure to a fast-paced start-up environment, but it also means future hiring and promotion opportunities.
- Being involved: Be a part of the action, have your ideas heard and make a real impact from day one.
- Great team culture: We are a young team of motivated entrepreneurs who want to hear your ideas. We have a work-hard, play-hard team mentality. Click on link below to view our culture code:
What You'll Need
For us, it's all about the drive! If you are motivated to make an impact on a business and deliver results, we want to hear from you.
- Education: Degree in sales, supply chain, operations management, or related field (in progress)
- Languages: English written and spoken (French is a plus)
- Software: Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Eat culture for breakfast: Understand that culture is one of the most important part of the company and are dedicated to building a company based on our corporate values
- Are an owner: Ability to work without direct supervision, crave ownership of your work and want yourself and others to be accountable for their work
- Are flexible: Comfortable with changing plans associated with a fast growing early stage start-up and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Are empathetic: Ability to naturally understand the other's feelings and position and including it in team-based problem-solving sessions
- Get the big picture: Strong organizational / communication skills with the ability to prioritize and identify what really matters.
- Pay attention to the little things: Ability to be detail oriented.
What We Value
- Get our hands dirty: We hustle for our customers and our team.
- Pick up a shovel: We take initiative and focus to move the business forward.
- Win as a crew: We respect, listen and challenge each other to succeed.
- Have fun: We love a good laugh and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves.
Why Work at GoMaterials?
As one of Montreal’s fastest-growing startups, GoMaterials is revolutionizing the procurement process in the landscape construction industry! Our B2B marketplace optimizes how landscape contractors source plant and hardscape materials and has allowed us to be named one of Canada’s most innovative companies in 2018 by Innovations of the World. Over the last 3 years, we have helped landscapers save time, money, and stress and plant over 1 million plants and trees.
Lead by a young and eager group of entrepreneurs, GoMaterials is aggressively expanding across North America, with an expected growth of over 100% in 2021. We are therefore looking for amazing people to add to our team! With our work-hard, play-hard mentality, this won’t be your routine 9 to 5.
For more information visit gomaterials.com